Who is SPEEA?
The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA), International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE) Local 2001, is a union of 20,000 engineers, technical employees, pilots, and other aerospace professionals employed by The Boeing Company, Spirit AeroSystems, and Triumph Composite Systems.
Joining together as a union makes it possible for highly skilled aerospace professionals to achieve fairness and improve opportunities at work while ensuring our employers continue to succeed.
Why Become a Friend of SPEEA?
Friend of SPEEA was created to keep aerospace professionals informed and connected about issues impacting our careers - including pay, benefits, and working conditions - as well as SPEEA's advocacy in the aerospace industry.
Friends of SPEEA are not union members, but have access to:
• Latest aerospace industry news
• Exclusive salary information for career advancement
Becoming a Friend of SPEEA also gives aerospace professionals the opportunity to connect with others in the Friend of SPEEA network in their workplace.
Where SPEEA Members Work
· The Boeing Company's more than 50 worksites in Washington state, including Seattle, Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM), and Everett.
· Triumph Composite System's facility in Spokane.
· The Boeing Company's worksite in Portland.
· The Boeing Company's worksites in Palmdale and Edwards Air Force Base.
· The Boeing Company's worksite in Ogden.
·Spirit AeroSystems' worksites in Wichita.